Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cry Baby

I got out of the car at the daycare parking lot and heard this howling for mama. For a moment I could not tell who it was and was wondering "would that be Mia?" As I walked towards the gate, I saw this little girl dressed in flowery shirt pouring her tears out at the gate. An unfamiliar teacher was asking "is this mama?" Yes she is mine. I grabbed her really quick and put my face against her wet cheeks. Aparently she's been crying at the gate at everyone coming to get their baby, asking for mama. She did not eat lunch today. She was very clingy to her lammi, two dolls from class and her sippy cup. Pinky said she held on to the lammi all day and was crying a lot more after Mike's visit at noon. At that moment I decided we would not visit during the day any more.

For me, it was not as hard as yesterday but it is still very difficult for my poor baby. It will be a long road to normality.