Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Outing with Mom and Dad

We took Mia out the first time to a restarant. It's the Mother's Day dinner. The Baby Bjorn carrier arrived yesterday and I used it for the first time to tote her around. The R Town Center was buzzing with a street fair. We went shopping then to Jackson's for steak and fish. I've been eating so much Chinese food, I crave some simple grilled salmon. Baby was very good during diner. I changed her diaper once. Mike had to hold her for a little bit because she got bored. I laughed as I was cutting Mike's prime rib into bite size pieces. This is going to be our life from now on.

As I was shopping at Ann Taylor's, I saw Dr. E, who delivered Mia! What a small world! She gave me a hug and said baby girl was growing big and praising us for doing a great job! :)