Saturday, October 8, 2011

8 months at Oktoberfest

Mia is 8 months today. She's now 18 lbs 9 ozs and quite a handful to handle. She just started propping herself up on her knees and knows how to rock back and forth. Crawling is any day now I think. We went out to lunch at Mon Ami Gabi. I fed her many small morsels of a french baguette. It's the first time she had bread. She seemed to love carbs!!! After lunch, we went to the Oktoberfest at the town center. It was a beautiful Fall day in the mid 80s. There were many food stalls and festivities. People dressed up and danced in what I guess was traditional German outfits for Oktoberfest.

We also waited in line for frozen yogurt. It was yummy. She's now ready to open for month and try my food every time I eat. I let her smell the food and explain what it was and told her she was not ready for it yet. She's experimented with many thing now.