Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Waiting

39 weeks 2 days. Mike's had his DR meeting today and I have wrapped up pretty much everything at work, nanny is coming on Thursday so technically it's "safe" for me to go in labor. Baby is not ready yet.

Yesterday Mike saw some beady eyes under the kitchen sink. It was the mouse we've been looking for. He sealed the cabinet with tape. When he got home and Mia went to bed, we started cleaning out the chemicals from the cabinet and hoping we'd capture the critter. It was so gross. The thing had obviously trying to nest there. We did not see any mouse. I was so stressed. I never expected to kneel down on the floor days before delivery and mopping the floor and sanitizing all the cleaning supplies. Mike sealed the cabinet again and put poison in. Hopefully we will get the darn thing.

I went to the towncenter today over lunch, had gelato, sat in the shade and people watched. I wanted to rush the baby. I am so ready.