Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby On Board


First post at gestational age 31st week. Baby girl's moving like mad. Between 28 weeks and now, I feel constant jabbing, rolling, and kicking. Sometimes her movement takes my breath away. I sit and watch my belly pulsate and move from side to side in amazement. She will for sure be active!

Nurse also told us she was "borderline heavy" during the last checkup. Our chubby cheeks is growing almost a pound heavier than babies of the same age. On the way to check out a day care last Friday, we passed the "Chubb Institute". Hubby said "we are going to send our baby to the Chub Institute!"

I have continued to practise yoga. It helps to maintain my balance mentally and physically, assuring me that pregnancy does not disable me. Little one seems to enjoy it too. I am already so curious to meet her but I have to keep her in my belly for at least another 6 weeks.