Friday, September 23, 2011

Taste of All Kinds

Mia has been on solid food for almost 7 weeks now. She's tried peach, apple, pear, carrot, sweet potato, peas, avacado, banana, squash, rice cereal, egg yolk, and porridge. Her favorite is the rice cereal and the least favoriate is squash.We do two solid meals a day plus a snack mid morning. She's taking a bit more than a few spoons each time. She also drank water from my cup, hence I gave her the sippy cup.

I went on a shopping spree today at H&M buying Fall/Winter outfits for Mia. Here is her winter hat. She's just like a doll and I have been enjoying dressing her up.

Mike had to work overtime today so I gave Mia a bath myself, two days in a row. I put her in the laundry basket so she could not escape while I got the bath ready. She was quite curious about her new 'nest' which kept her attention for a while.