Saturday, June 18, 2011

Out 'N About


Today we went to the Town Center where they had the food festival. At the restaurant, the table next to us had a baby as well. That girl was shrieking at the top of her lungs when her dad tried to bottle feed her. He had to leave the table twice to calm her down. Her mom had to pick her up too. Meanwhile Mia sat quietly in the car seat. When I talked to her, she'd smile back. She's such a low maintenance and happy baby, I feel so grateful. When the dad passed by our table, he asked how old Mia was and commented that Mia was so much more cooperative. His daughter is four months old, just one week younger than Mia. I am proud of Mia always behaving like a little angel in public. We had a peaceful meal as usual. When I was done, I picked her up and sang to her. She was oh so content.

After lunch we walked around to check out the festival. Mia fell asleep. We stopped by Ben & Jerry's for ice-cream. Baby and dad were chill'n.