Friday, January 6, 2012

Mia's favorite gift

Mia's favorite gift was the music table from me for this Christmas.It has multiple options, you can play music (over 50 songs) when you touch a button or make any movement on the table surface, you can learn Spanish, you can learn ABC, 123, or you can simply play (which produces noises and sounds only). When she first received it, she started swinging her hips and shaking her head as the music went. I think her music class is paying off and she's developed a liking to music. Compared to me who don't even know how to read notes, I really want her to be able to know and appreciate music. Her music class starts again this Sunday. I even learned to sing a few songs now. We go as a family and we all enjoy the 50 minutes of singing and simply silly playing.