Saturday, February 11, 2012

Celebrating One Year

This morning Mike went to pick up balloons. I also bought a candle and some cupcakes yesterday. For lunch we went to Maggiano's for family celebration. Mia ate some creamy chicken potato soup and some spinach and was in high spirit. We lit the candle and she was grabbing the flames and almost pushed off the candle. The restaurant made another birthday candle plate for her using lemon cookies  so she got to "blow" her candle twice today.

 Mia got a lot of presents including yoda from Mike. Look at her planting a big kiss on "scary" Yoda. There was a gift that I ordered for my parents. It took almost ten days for the shipment to arrive. When I opened it last night to wrap it, I realized that they sent the wrong shipment. It was Philips Sonicare toothbrushes. I was furious. I w
 Everyone had so much fun now that she is more interactive. She was so energetic, she refused to take a nap. For hours she played, danced, walked around using her push toy. And yes I got her another push toy since the wooden one I got her for x'mas is now already too short for her.
 She just laughs!
And laughs... I hope she knows that this is a special event just for her. One day during every year, she will have this day always for her only.