Sunday, February 19, 2012

Puppet Show & Playground



This Saturday was a busy day for Mia. It was in the upper fifties, sunny and warm for Winter. We went to see a puppet show in the morning held at the Regional Library. It was actually the first puppet show I have seen live myself. Mia enjoyed the dancing penguins and I had a lot of fun too.

In the afternoon, we decided to go to a park that was just a huge playground. Even though Mia was too little to try most things, we let her go on the slide many times, sat on the see-saw, bouncers, etc. She was giggling on the swing and liked it a lot. Since it was a long weekend and the weather was so nice. The park was full of kids. I thought I'd come back on one of the Fridays. Hopefully there would be fewer people so we did not have to wait in line for the rides. There is a carousel in the park but will not operate until late March. For daily rides, it will start late May when it gets warmer. I love carousels and I will definitely come back with Mia.
 Riding in her plane without a co-pilot. She was staring down a passer-by. Mia has been observing others a lot lately. She's not a fussy child who is afraid of strangers. She does not even have too much separation anxiety when we leave our house. (Knock on wood). So she's been pretty friendly with strangers.
Hello world!